Thursday, December 31, 2015

Julia's Introduction and Top 15 Dances of 2015!

Hi everyone! My name is Julia and I am now a contributor to this blog! I have been a fan of Dancing with the Stars for a while now and am excited to be here! (I'm still figuring out how this site works, so please bear with me!)

If you want to hit me up on other sites I am @juliadelbel on twitter and instagram and forevertrueblue on tumblr!

I'll soon start posting my opinions on each of the Season 21 pairings. The first one of those will be up on Saturday, but since today is the last day of 2015 I thought I would share some of my favorite DWTS numbers from this year! So here are my Top 15 routines of 2015:

#15 - Quickstep from Nastia Liukin and Sasha Farber (choreographed by Derek Hough)



#14 - Rumba Duet from Nick Carter, Sharna Burgess, Tamar Braxton, and Valentin Chmerkovskiy



#13 - Freestyle from Riker Lynch and Allison Holker



#12 - Contemporary from Willow Shields and Mark Ballas



#11 - Argentine Tango from Riker Lynch and Allison Holker (featuring Julianne Hough)



#10 - Cha Cha from Bindi Irwin and Valentin Chmerkovskiy



#9 - Viennese Waltz from Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough (featuring Len Goodman)



#8 - Rumba from Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy



#7 - Freestyle from Team Nightmare (Nick Carter, Sharna Burgess, Tamar Braxton, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Andy Grammer, Allison Holker, Hayes Grier, and Emma Slater)



#6 - Freestyle from Team Who You Gonna Call (Bindi Irwin, Derek Hough, Alexa PenaVega, Mark Ballas, Carlos PenaVega, Witney Carson, Alek Skarlatos, and Lindsay Arnold)



#5 - Jazz Trio from Bindi Irwin, Derek Hough, and Mark Ballas



#4 - Quickstep from Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough (Finale)



#3 - Charleston Trio from Carlos PenaVega, Witney Carson, and Karina Smirnoff



#2 - Charleston from Nastia Liukin and Sasha Farber (choreographed by Derek Hough and guest performance by Andy Grammer)



#1 - Foxtrot from Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough



Happy New Year to all of our readers, and can't wait for more fun to come in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment