Tuesday, November 21, 2017

DWTS Season 25- Week 10, Night 1 (Finale) Dance Overviews

The first night of the season 25 finale of Dancing With the Stars had lots of tens, some guest performances, and a final elimination before the last episode. Plus, veteran DWTS judge and professional dancer Julianne Hough stepped back on the judging panel to judge the night of dances and help out in the Redemption Dances round. She also performed a Contemporary piece choreographed by Miranda Davis!

And since there was a guest judge on Monday’s show, we have a guest blogger joining us to comment on and score the dances! Our guest blogger is Rebekah Carter, and she is joining Dwtsdreams, Paul Bentley, and Julia Delbel for commentary on the week 10, night 1 performances!




Redemption Dances

The first round of performances involved the final four couples redoing a dance style that they did previously in the season, as chosen by one of the four judges.




Drew Scott and Emma Slater
Paso Doble
Eliminated- 4th Place


Bruno Tonioli’s Assignment
Get Ready by Rayelle

Bentley Well, I wouldn’t say that this was necessarily Drew’s best dance of the season, but it is definitely a significant step-up from his other Latin dances. I still prefer Drew in ballroom, but this dance had some ballroom elements that I think Drew nailed, such as the strong frame and sturdiness he had in hold. He still had some awkward stiffness and a section with a few mishaps, and being that it is the Finale, I feel as though I every little thing I catch counts heavily towards the score I give. So, I felt as though it was only fair to give his Paso Doble with Emma an 8.

Rebekah I was shocked by Drew's improvement in this dance. He was so much more controlled and his posture and arms were amazing. Bruno's advice really made a difference. He was definitely the most improved of all the finalist. Week one, I didn't think he'd be in the final four. But after last night, he proved he deserved it.

Dream Drew was the weakest in the top four in terms of technique, but he was very hardworking and charming! This dance was an improvement for Drew, and he fixed a couple of the problems he normally had on hold. He was less stiff, he utilIzed his neck really well, and he was very passionate!

Julia I was floored by how much Drew improved in this style! The in-frame sections didn’t drop for once and the shaping was actually pretty good. There were still a few small errors but this Paso Doble definitely exceeded my expectations!

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
9
Len
9
Julianne
9
Bruno
9
Total
36/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
8
Dwtsdreams
8
Rebekah
9
Julia
9
Total
34/40

#TeamHotProperty 1(800)868-3404




Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson
Foxtrot


Carrie Ann Inaba’s Assignment
I Won’t Dance by Frank Sinatra

Bentley I don’t know what it is about Frank Sinatra, but his music is just so jazzy and catchy! Frankie and Witney did justice to the song, showing us glitz and glamor in the most elegant way possible while still having a little bit of lighthearted fun thrown in there along the way! However, Frankie’s frame dropped in the middle, and he was just a hair off from Witney during a side-by-side section, so, it pains me to do this, but I can’t give this Foxtrot a 10. But even with the score I did give, it doesn’t undermine the fact that this to me was one of Frankie’s best performances yet!

Rebekah Bruno is right- you can never go wrong with a Fred and Ginger vibe. The challenge from Carrie Ann made me nervous, because he is at his best with Witney. But his solo and the whole dance were perfection! He was so much more confident and he really seemed to be leading her through the dance. Big improvement from week one.

Julia I thought this was very sweet and fitting to Frankie’s personality and performance style, though I did find it funny that the hyped-up “solo” was just Frankie spinning a little bit at the beginning. :P He still seemed a bit hunched over a couple times and his frame wasn’t quite perfect, but this was still a great showcase of his talents.

Dream This dance reminded me so much of some of Riker’s classy dances and Sadie’s trio. This vibe isn’t the vibe that Frankie normally has during his dances and I loved it! In terms of technique Frankie’s posture was a little messed up as he was hunched but everything else wasn’t bad!

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
10
Len
9
Julianne
10
Bruno
9
Total
38/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
9
Dwtsdreams
9
Rebekah
10
Julia
9
Total
37/40

#TeamFranneyPack 1(800)868-3405




Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold
Charleston


Len Goodman’s Assignment
Bad Man by Pitbull featuring Robin Thicke, Joe Berry, and Travis Barker

Bentley With Len deciding Jordan and Lindsay’s style this week, there was no surprise with him choosing for them to redo the Charleston this week! Len wanted to see some traditional Charleston, and Jordan and Lindsay gave him just that, and fused it seamlessly with a modern twist that even Len loved! Just like Julianne, I was looking for even the slightest misstep, but I couldn’t find one! Jordan dances with so much high-level performance quality as well as advanced technique that it is a rarity to see a mistake from him!

Rebekah Oh my goodness, I am still comprehending this dance. It was amazing, of course! He had style, but it was so controlled in his steps. Perfection. After watching his past Charleston, I do see improvement. He is more precise and seems to be a better leader. This should be in the next Iconic Dances Night for sure!

Julia This Charleston was packed with content, and the speed was so fast there were a couple of moments when I thought it was about to get out of control and falter, but it didn’t! Kudos to Jordan for his impressive performance abilities and Lindsay for choreographing to this untraditional Charleston song!

Dream My favorite dances are dances packed with technique just like this one! This Charleston was one of my favorite dances this season!!! There was some many great moments of fast but with control!

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
10
Len
10
Julianne
10
Bruno
10
Total
40/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
10
Dwtsdreams
10
Rebekah
10
Julia
10
Total
40/40

#TeamFishUponAStar 1(800)868-3406




Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas
Quickstep


Julianne Hough’s Assignment
Barflies at the Beach by Royal Crown Revue

Bentley This Quickstep had a little bit of everything, and it was all put together perfectly like a puzzle! Mark choreographed this without any gimmicks, and in turn, it made it so the dance seemed more “valuable,” is that metaphor makes any sense. :P Lindsey’s posture was absolutely phenomenal, and she stepped around the floor with such crisp, clean lines that really added to her Pop-Tart-like bounce! This was definitely my favorite dance of the night both in terms of technique as well as performance value! I want an encore!

Rebekah This is a hard dance for me to judge. I liked it, especially the classic vibe in it. But, after watching her past Quickstep… I really don't see improvements. In another round, I'd give this a 9, but the point of the dance was to improve and I just didn't see any improvements. I still think her hold needs work, but I didn't see improvement in that either. I did enjoy it, but I just don't think it fit the challenge.

Julia The main criticism for Lindsey and Mark’s first Quickstep was the lack of hold, so I liked that Mark kept pretty much the entire Redemption Round routine in frame. I think Lindsey did a terrific job keeping up because like the judges said, this was a Blackpool-esque number and was probably the most technically difficult of the night. She did seem to be just a little off at the beginning, but the rest of the performance was top-notch!
Dream This dance was full of technique and there was barely any fluff which I love!. Lindsey’s posture and frame improved tremendously from the first time she did the quickstep!

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
10
Len
10
Julianne
10
Bruno
10
Total
40/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
10
Dwtsdreams
9
Rebekah
8
Julia
9
Total
36/40

#TeamSTARK 1(800)868-3407




The Freestyles

As the season finales always have, the second round of performances was the Freestyles round, where the couples had complete creative control over their dances. Then, one of the four finalist couples was eliminated before the second night of the finale.




Drew Scott and Emma Slater
Freestyle
Eliminated- 4th Place


The Dong-Dong Daddy of the D-Car Line by Cherry-Poppin’ Daddies

Bentley Wow! I feel as though Drew’s entire season had been leading up to this one particular dance! XD I noticed in Drew’s Charleston from Halloween Night how much the style fit for him, and with the Charleston content in this Freestyle, I noticed that again, but this time on a greater scale! I’m not really sure what Carrie Ann was talking about when she said that he was off time in front of troupe, because what saw from him was a leading man in front of a large group of dancers who nailed every move that Emma gave to him! I couldn’t imagine a better dance for Drew to dance as his last than this one! Even though this couple’s elimination was obvious, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t a bummer for them to be cut from the competition right before the last night of the finale!

Rebekah This was actually one of my all-time favorite Freestyles. It fit their partnership perfectly. And among all the troupe and the pros, he was the one I watched. The lifts were amazing, his dancing was amazing, Emma’s choreography was amazing-- it all was amazing, pretty much! I was so sad to see them go after this, but he certainly proved himself tonight.

Julia This was also one of my all-time favorite Freestyles, for all the reasons Rebekah said! I loved the “story” of this routine and it was just so much fun to watch. There was a lot of Charleston content in this dance and Drew improved exponentially from his swing at that style. The stop in the middle was hilarious, and just added to the fun, quirky vibe of what was a fantastic dance for Drew and Emma to go out on.

Dream Over the course of this season, Drew’s style has evolved to become classy yet fun! Drew performs high-energy, upbeat dances like the Charleston and Jazz very well. This dance had that vibe! It was comical, had a fun storyline, and utilized the troupe well. It was a very fun Freestyle. The troupe/extra dancers looked amazing in this dance, and Drew kept up well with all the pros!

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
9
Len
10
Julianne
10
Bruno
10
Total
39/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
10
Dwtsdreams
10
Rebekah
10
Julia
10
Total
39/40

#TeamHotProperty 1(800)868-3404




Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson
Freestyle


Run Boy Run by Woodkid

Bentley This season, Frankie has showed us so many different sides to him, and the most expected of the sides for us to have seen during his Freestyle would be something fun and upbeat, so I’m glad they went for more of a dark angle to truly showcase Frankie’s different dimensions. He brought out the same convincing intensity that he had for his Contemporary a few weeks ago, which was my favorite character of his this season. It was all very put together and theatrical, and Witney did the best she could to showcase him the best way possible. Frankie was completely submerged in the content of this dance, which made me buy everything that he was selling!

Rebekah This was such a great surprise. I usually don't like these kinds of Freestyles, but I loved this one. Frankie really performed it perfectly; he was intense and strong, but still smooth and controlled. Witney's choreography was wonderful. I really think that just like Drew, he proved that he belongs in the finals. The things that he said about Witney in the package were so sweet. You can really see their strong partnership and trust when they dance.

Julia I admire Frankie and Witney for taking the risk and going with a dark feel for their Freestyle. I think it worked for the most part but the choreography itself wasn’t really anything memorable, and Frankie looked hunched over once again (maybe because of the costume?). I liked the part when he was drumming on the set pieces, but other than that I don’t think I’ll remember much from this dance, even though it was performed well.

Dream My definition of the Freestyle round is when a dancer encapsulates their entire journey and vibe in one dance. Frankie does so well in fun, high-paced dances, so I was very surprised when Witney chose to do a dark feel. There haven’t been many Freestyles like this, but I appreciate the risk they took! It was new and exciting, which I loved!  Witney was right for sticking to her gut!

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
9
Len
9
Julianne
10
Bruno
10
Total
38/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
10
Dwtsdreams
9
Rebekah
10
Julia
9
Total
38/40

#TeamFranneyPack 1(800)868-3405




Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold
Freestyle


Puttin’ on the Ritz 2017 (Jazzy Radio Mix) by Taco featuring tomX

Rebekah I'm a sucker for any vintage Freestyle, and I LOVED this one. It gave me Riker and Alfonso vibes. The choreography was amazing-- Lindsay has really done great this season. Jordan had so much swag!! He did every move, trick, everything perfect. Just wow! I think this is the perfect Freestyle they could have done. Amazing.

Bentley Jordan did what he does best-- perform! But he doesn’t just perform… he steals the show! Jordan has practically become a professional ballroom dancer himself throughout the course of this season, and even with all of the new skills he has learned from Lindsay, he still always adds his own charm to everything in a tasteful and interesting way. This Freestyle was one of Jordan’s most technical dances yet (but let’s be real… they have all been pretty technical!), yet Jordan still made it look easy! I liked the Jazzy feel of this routine, particularly with how Jordan has just the right rhythm for that kind of style. It’s probably already a give, but this dance was perfect!

Julia This dance certainly embodied what Jordan is all about! He did a great job executing the wild choreography Lindsay gave him, and with great facial expressions to boot! This kind of reminded me of other Freestyles in a similar vein and as a result didn't stand out as much to me, but it was still fantastic and totally deserving of the perfect score it got!

Dream This Freestyle reminded me so much of Riker and Allison’s. This dance was an incredible ending to tie together their beautiful journey. Jordan held his own and looked like a professional dancer the whole time! He danced so much of it in the front on his own and he killed it! This is a winning Freestyle for sure.

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
10
Len
10
Julianne
10
Bruno
10
Total
40/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
10
Dwtsdreams
10
Rebekah
10
Julia
10
Total
40/40

#TeamFishUponAStar 1(800)868-3406




Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas
Freestyle


Remember the Name by Fort Minor featuring Styles of Beyond, and Palladio (Medley) by Escala

Rebekah I think this was the perfect Freestyle for Lindsey. It was quirky, fun, and creative. The lifts and tricks in this were amazing. The only thing that I think may hurt them is how similar it looked to Lindsey’s music videos. They have already mentioned many times about her having no dance experience, yet her Freestyle was very similar to a lot of of her dancing in her videos. It may not hurt them, but it was just an observation that worried me for them.

Bentley As we all know, Lindsey and Mark’s time together this season has been so much fun to watch with the incredible productions and creative choreography that was implemented into almost all of their routines. Well, this Freestyle pulled that kind of vibe together with yet another big production, but still very personal to them. It was still a “big” dance, but it focused mainly on Lindsey and Mark, which made it feel more intimate. The connection between them was stronger than ever before, and with how much passion I saw radiate through them, I felt the story they were trying to tell with every motion. Lindsey truly gave it her all, especially in that incredibly difficult section where she was playing the violin and dancing at the same time! Something as simple as that was really cool to me, and it was the perfect way to make the routine stand out without any cheesy gimmicks!

Dream I am going to get so much flak for this, but this wasn’t my favorite. Don’t get me wrong, it was a brilliant dance with amazing choreography, but I was lacking something, and I am not sure what. They had a great connection and palpable passion, but I was just wanting a little more. But this is still a 10 dance to me!

Julia I don’t have anything to say except this was probably the best Freestyle I have ever seen!

The Judges’ Scores
Carrie Ann
10
Len
10
Julianne
10
Bruno
10
Total
40/40
The Bloggers’ Scores
Bentley
10
Dwtsdreams
10
Rebekah
10
Julia
10
Total
40/40

#TeamSTARK 1(800)868-3407




Dance Rankings

Bentley
1. Lindsey & Mark’s Redemption Quickstep
2. Lindsey & Mark’s Freestyle
3. Drew & Emma’s Freestyle
4. Jordan & Lindsay’s Redemption Charleston
5. Jordan & Lindsay’s Freestyle
6. Frankie & Witney’s Freestyle
7. Frankie & Witney’s Redemption Foxtrot
8. Drew & Emma’s Redemption Paso Doble

Dream
1. Jordan & Lindsay’s Freestyle  
2. Jordan & Lindsay’s Redemption Charleston
3. Lindsey & Mark’s Redemption Quickstep
4. Lindsey & Mark’s Freestyle
5. Frankie & Witney’s Freestyle
6. Drew & Emma’s Freestyle
7. Frankie & Witney’s Redemption Foxtrot
8. Drew & Emma’s Redemption Paso Doble

Julia
1. Lindsey & Mark’s Freestyle
2. Drew & Emma’s Freestyle
3. Jordan & Lindsay’s Redemption Charleston
3. Jordan & Lindsey’s Freestyle
4. Lindsey & Mark’s Redemption Quickstep
6. Frankie & Witney’s Redemption Foxtrot
7. Drew & Emma’s Redemption Paso Doble
8. Frankie & Witney’s Freestyle

Rebekah
1. Frankie & Witney’s Redemption Foxtrot
2. Jordan & Lindsay’s Freestyle
3. Frankie & Witney’s Freestyle
4. Drew & Emma’s Freestyle
5. Jordan & Lindsay’s Redemption Charleston
6. Lindsey & Mark’s Freestyle
7. Drew & Emma’s Redemption Paso Doble
8. Lindsey & Mark’s Redemption Quickstep




Week 10, Night 1 MVP Picks
Most Valuable Pro

Bentley I absolutely love what Mark Ballas did with Lindsey’s Freestyle. I know that he has used instruments in some of his choreography before, but the way he had Lindsey actually playing the violin while dancing (which included an awesome lift!), was incredible. The violin worked seamlessly into the choreography, and it added a flair to their routine that is new and innovative. And how about that Quickstep?! It was classy, energetic, full of content, and challenging! And with both of the night’s dances, Mark’s risks paid off immensely!

Dream My MVP is Lindsay Arnold. I have picked Lindsay as my MVP a few times this season because she keeps impressing week after week. In terms of choreography, this is the season of her best work!


Julia Emma Slater did the very best job creating and choreographing to her celebrity’s strengths last night in both rounds!




Week 10, Night 2 Predictions
The Final 3!

Bentley I’ve been conflicted about what my final three predictions were going to be, and originally, I thought that watching the first night of performances would make things a little more clear, but with how literally everyone had a high-octane and large-scale, Broadway-like performance, it just made everything even more uncertain. Personally speaking, out of the Freestyles performed by the final three, I think that Lindsey’s Freestyle was the most memorable, with Frankie’s following just slightly behind. I still loved Jordan’s Freestyle, too, but with all of the great Freestyles from the night, one of them is bound to be on the bottom of my list, and unfortunately, it was his, even though all of the Freestyles were close in terms of how much I enjoyed them, though. But with looking how people are voting, I think I’m going to say that Jordan and Lindsay will come in first, Lindsey and Mark will come in second, and Frankie and Witney will come in third. But then again, I just don’t know! If I wrote this an hour ago, my answer probably would be different, and if I write this again an hour from now, it would probably be different then, too. But this is what I’m looking in my prediction as!

Julia If this were an earlier season when the Freestyles still pretty much determined who would win I would say Lindsey for sure. But with the way the show is now it will probably be Jordan. I do think Lindsey’s Freestyle was probably enough to secure her a spot in the top two, so I would guess Frankie for third place.

Dream My answer is weaved into the “Who Do We Want to Win?” section!




Who Do We Want to Win?!

Bentley Throughout this season, my favorites were between three couples: Nikki & Artem, Lindsey & Mark, and Jordan & Lindsay. Clearly, with Nikki eliminated weeks ago, I’m left choosing who I want to win between Jordan and Lindsey. I have went back and forth between who I think I like just slightly more from week to week, and while I thought that I was going to say that I want Jordan to win just a couple weeks ago, Lindsey came out and impressed me even more than Jordan this time around. So basically, from the finally, I enjoyed Lindsey the best, but from the season as a whole? I’m not too sure. But I think that even with Lindsey’s phenomenal dancing and Mark’s superb choreography this week, Jordan has been consistently great with little error in every single one of his dances, so I would love it if he would win. But then again, I would love it if Lindsey won, too! And even Frankie won, I have loved his progression and entertainment value on this show, so seeing him win would be the best outcome for someone who could be considered an underdog this season!

Dream I love Jordan and Lindsey, but the question is, who do I love more? Jordan is a phenomenal dancer and the best male celebrity technician that has ever been on the show. On top of that, he is an incredible performer and understands music like a professional dancer. He hits beats and nuances that a normal person would never think of doing. Jordan is so good! Lindsey is also a very good dancer and has a very sweet personality. All of her dances with Mark were very creative and fun! In terms of winning, I would love to see Jordan win! Jordan and Lindsay deserve to win a Mirrorball, and I hope they win.

In terms of who I think will win, I have four scenarios. Last year, I wanted Nomani to at least get second, but I called it with her placement, even though it was a shocker.

Scenario 1: (most likely)
Winner: Jordan
Runner-Up: Lindsey
3rd: Frankie

Scenario 2: (shocker, could happen because it happened with Normani… I really hope it doesn’t and I don’t think it will)
Winner: Frankie
Runner-up: Lindsey
3rd: Jordan

Scenario 3: (second most possible)
Winner: Lindsey
Runner-up: Jordan
3rd: Frankie
Scenario 4: (least likely)

Winner: Jordan
Runner-up: Frankie
3rd: Lindsey


Julia I think I’d prefer Lindsey to win tonight just because I’m started to feel something forced about Jordan’s possible win. Nothing wrong with him or Lindsay but it just feels kind of preordained by production (sort of like every winner the past few seasons whether or not I was rooting for them).




Dream Going it to this season, I was ecstatic! I knew and loved most of the celebrities, and I was so excited to start watching this season because of how amazing the dances were going to be. The excitement throughout the season about dancers wore off for me until the Finale. Don’t get me wrong, everything else about the show-- the partnerships, friendships, etc.-- have made it one of my favorite seasons! In terms of dances, I wanted more this season. Mark and Lindsay hit it out of the park on choreography this season, and so did other pros on some occasions! There were always a couple dances for me each night until the Finale that were underwhelming. There was also a ton of fluff dances, and not real dance, sometimes. I think I was just missing the sparkle on a few dances, but that all changed last night! I loved night 1 of the Finale! It was very refreshing. The simple Cha-Cha-Cha opening number was fun and packed with technique. There was barely any fluff and lots of pure dancing, which I love!

Bentley With all of the bug production performances this season (which I do love), I ended up really getting into that basic opening number! It’s nice seeing pure dance sometimes, and it’s always a plus to see some more of the dedicated troupe dancers that we don’t get to see too often!


Bentley I am a huge fan of Pitbull, so, of course I loved his live performance. And I never really thought of Pitbull and Fifth Harmony doing a collaboration before, but I thought that them performing together actually worked really well. It made for a nice balance of Latin flair and calmer girl group vibes.


Bentley The choreographer of the Julianne Hough Contemporary piece, Miranda Davis, is truly a genius choreographer. I had no clue who she was before the show, but now I’m already a fan! The choreography she gave Julianne was so refreshing, especially with how Contemporary pieces can often be repetitive or boring. But that was not the case this time! The lifts that were incorporated into the routine required a ton of skill and a ton of trust, and in complete honesty, this dance had some of the coolest lifts I’ve ever seen! And to top all of this off, that Alexander Jean song was the perfect ballad for this type of number!

Dream I kept wanting more techincal, but still raw and real Contemporary, which sometimes this show lacks, but Miranda checked that box! I have seen some of her work in the past, and I personally connect to her story. Her success is very special to me and I am so proud of all of her accomplishments. She created a brilliant routine.

Bentley By the way, I feel like I should give my two cents on Alfonso’s comment saying that Jordan needs to eat a piece of “humble pie.” Just like most people reacting to this, I have got to disagree with that statement. Jordan, as far as I have seen, has been nothing but humble since the beginning! I am thinking, though, that the show just needed something to critique about Jordan in the video package just like with everyone else, and maybe that’s just the only thing they could come up with.




Week 10, Night 1 Stats


Dancing With the Stars Week 10, Night 1 Leaderboard

Bloggers’ Scores
Couple
Dance Style
Judges’ Scores
Overall Scores

Drew and Emma
Paso Doble
9, 9, 9, 9 (36/40)

75/80
8, 8, 9, 9 (34/40)
Freestyle
9, 10, 10, 10 (39/40)
10, 9, 10, 10 (39/40)

Frankie and Witney
Foxtrot
10, 9, 10, 9 (38/40)

76/60
9, 9, 10, 9 (37/40)
Freestyle
9, 9, 10, 10 (38/40)
10, 9, 10, 9 (38/40)

Jordan and Lindsay
Charleston
10, 10, 10, 10 (40/40)

80/80
10, 10, 10, 10 (40/40)
Freestyle
10, 10, 10, 10 (40/40)
10, 10, 10, 10 (40/40)

Lindsey and Mark
Quickstep
10, 10, 10, 10 (40/40)

80/80
10, 9, 8, 9 (36/40)
Freestyle
10, 10, 10, 10 (40/40)
10, 10, 10, 10 (40/40)





Tuesday Night…

The final three couples (Frankie & Witney, Jordan & Lindsay, and Lindsey & Mark) will perform their 24-Hour Fusion Dance Challenge routines for the final episode of the season. Directly after the Monday night show, the final three received two dance styles to blend together as well as a song to perform to for their last challenge of the season. They will receive their final scores from the judges, which will be added to Monday night’s scores to determine the rankings of the final three. The couples will also repeat a dance they did earlier this season that they consider to be their favorite. Plus, for the first time ever, the audience will be able to vote live during the show’s broadcast to get in last-minute votes online.

Also happening tomorrow night is the Winter holiday finale celebration, featuring performances from guest performers and contestants from this season. The entire season 25 cast will be back, and they will performing as well. Then, at the end of the night, third place, second place, and first place will be determined, allowing the twenty-fifth Mirror Ball Trophy winners to be crowned!

So, who do you think will win? And who do you want to win?





Follow DWTS Interact on Twitter at @DWTSInteract, and follow the bloggers at @TheBentleyNinja, @juliadelbel, and @dwtsdreams! Plus, follow our guest blogger at @RebekahECarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment