Saturday, January 23, 2016

Who I Want to See as Pros in Season 22 (@DWTS2016)

The pros for Dancing With the Stars will be announced in a couple weeks, so I thought that I should make a list of pros I want to see in the next season. It is a Spring season, so there are probably going to twelve couples this time around. Since that is such a small number for the large number of professional dancers on the show, here are the top 12 pros (in not particular this order) that I want to see next season on DWTS, along with one word that describes them to show why I want them on the show.

Mark Ballas
Unique.

Anna Trebunskaya
Dedicated.

Artem Chigvintsev
Intelligent.

Sharna Burgess
Show-stopping.

Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Multi-talented.

Peta Murgatroyd
Effective.

Tony Dovolani
Real.

Jenna Johnson
Star.

Derek Hough
Enforcer.

Kym Johnson
Traditional.

Henry Byalikov
Powerful.

Chelsie Hightower
Refreshing.
\\


I love so many pros on DWTS, so it was very difficult to choose only six men and six women for this list. Who are your picks for who you want to see as pros next season on the show? Why?




Remember to follow me on Twitter at @DWTS2016 for more news and updates on Dancing With the Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment