Friday, May 6, 2016

Dancing With the Stars 22- Week 7 (Musical Icons Night) Breakdown [Bentley and Julia]

Celebrating the most influential musical icons of our time, the final eight couples payed tribute to various musicians in their individual routines, and then squared off boys vs. girls style for the ever-so-famous Team Dances. Musical Icons Night was a hit, but unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to two different couples during the Double Elimination. Here are Julia’s and Bentley’s thoughts on the show!

[Order of the Judges’ Scores: Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli]


Individual Dances

Jodie Sweetin and Keoikantse Motsepe
Quickstep: For Once In My Life by Stevie Wonder
Judges’ Scores: 8, 9, 9 (26/30)
#TeamMoSweet 1(800)868-3405
Have the rules for Quickstep just gone out the window? I think we’ve only seen two this season that actually followed them, those being Marla & Tony’s and Kim & Sasha’s. I understand that some of them were done on weeks when things tend to be a bit more relaxed and open in general, but I wasn’t under the impression that Icons Night was one of those exceptions. Jodie and Keo broke hold in the middle of the dance multiple times and did a Charleston-like thing. Fun, but that’s usually not allowed in Quickstep. I also noticed they weren’t totally in sync with the “running” bit at the end. Also there was some lost body contact here and there. Other than that I think this was a great routine. Jodie’s frame is better than ever and after last week’s dark and gritty Contemporary and her Paso Doble the week before it was nice to see Jodie perform a more lighthearted number. I was surprised the judges scored this routine as high as the did (I was expecting a 7 form Len because of the broken hold moments since he’s usually such a stickler for the rules) so much so that it convinced me she would be going home last night. But I’m glad she didn’t leave because this wouldn’t have been the amazing end to her journey I’ve been hoping for.

I absolutely agree with you in terms of hold (which was all over the place) and the rules being broken, but for me, after twenty-two seasons of Dancing With the Stars, with the high production that is now part of every dance, I feel as though I care less and less about broken rules. I just don’t want the show too get so relaxed to the point where a ninety second Quickstep only has twenty seconds of hold! The only issue I had this week was the hold, which I wouldn’t take off any more than a point for even though it was throughout the dance (I feel like a constant mistake from beginning to end should just be considered one mistake in my book). Jodie almost messed up her footing, but she covered it up so well that I almost missed it. I loved the joyful concept of the dance as well, and I absolutely adored every little nuance in the performance. I actually want to buy Keo’s suit, but I digress. Jodie’s Quickstep did considerably well with what she was given, but I feel as though Keo needs to calm it down with some of his choreography. I still enjoyed it though. It was a good turn from the other repetitive tones of dances we have seen on this season.
Julia’s Score: 8
Bentley’s Score: 9

Kim Fields and Sasha Farber Eliminated (Tied For 7th Place)
Samba: ABC by The Jackson Five
Judges’ Scores: 9, 9, 9 (27/30)
#TeamKimsha 1(800)868-3406

As I said last week, I was disappointed we didn’t get to see a more “serious” routine from Kim and Sasha before their elimination but I loved the concept for this Samba! Kim did very well with it but I would have liked to see a bit more “bounce”-which is a key element of this dance style-and maybe a Samba roll in there as well. The background was perfectly suited for a dance to a song called “ABC” because it looked like the set of Sesame Street except more “thug” with graffiti and stuff. I along with about 90% of the Dancing With the Stars community fully expected this couple to be eliminated at the end of the show, but Kim certainly didn’t. I think even the judges saw it coming, because I get the feeling the scores for this dance would probably have been a bit lower otherwise. I guess Kim was so wrapped up in the experience she didn’t realize she was kind of starting to trail behind on the leaderboard? I would have thought at least Sasha would have noticed and prepared her for this scenario, but really, if that’s the only issue I’ve had with him all season they seriously need to keep him on the pro roster for next season and beyond. Also, this was the only couple out of the Top 8 who never got to dance in the second hour of the show (and no, the team dance didn’t count because everyone got to do it). It was obvious they were expendable to the producers so that’s probably why they always danced in the first half of the show (usually the first quarter, since Kim danced in one of the first three spots for five out of the seven weeks she was on the show) but they could have just let them go closer to the end for once on the night they were already being eliminated anyway.

The thing that stuck out the most to me this week was Kim’s ability to let go and just have fun while still doing the best she can! I would have liked at least a one inch heel on her feet, but I think it was acceptable considering the injury she is probably still enduring. She didn’t quite get the timing of the Samba, and her arms were lacking technique, but her legs on fire! I have come to the conclusion that Sasha is the MVP male choreographer of the season, being able to prove that he can make fun routines while still giving the most content to his partner out of all of the male pros (tied with Mark) after his two-year hiatus. I was expecting Kim’s elimination as well, and even though this was not the highest note to end on, she still accomplished more than several celebrities who make it to the finals!

Julia’s Score: 8
Bentley’s Score: 8

Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd
Foxtrot: Beautiful Day by U2
Judges’ Scores: 10, 9, 9 (28/30)
#RedefiningDance 1(800)868-3409

I was glad the package addressed the controversial comments made by Nyle last week and allowed him to explain himself a bit. Hopefully those who were turned off by some of the things he said now have a better understanding of what he meant. This was a nice Foxtrot but Nyle’s ballroom frame still needs a bit of work. And he needs to stick his rear end in! He continues to do well with his timing and expression though. It was a great routine but I just can’t think of anything else to say about it. The fact that the wonky scoring issue happened to him AGAIN had his voters livid so I’m sure he’ll be safe next week.

Let’s be real. Was anybody actually turned away from Nyle’s apparent “controversial” comments last week? I actually disagree with you, Julia, that his frame needs work. I thought his frame was on point. And as for Len saying that his butt was out, I have to say that Nyle just has a bubble butt! Sure, he was a tad bit squatting for the first few bars, but if I am judging that harshly, practically nobody would get a ten from me! I think as the weeks pass by, I am becoming less of a Len. Nyle and Peta’s Foxtrot was as close to perfect as I would expect and want it to be. It was visually appealing with solid content that didn’t lose any touch to the original dance style. It was just divine!

Julia’s Score: 9
Bentley’s Score: 10

Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess
Tango: Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones
Judges’ Scores: 8, 8, 8 (24/30) Lowest Score From Round One
#TeamBOOMIN 1(800)868-3401

It’s nice to see Antonio continue to work hard. I think it’s getting real for him now and I can tell how much he wants this. I liked the concept of this routine except the parts when the flashlights affected the camera’s view of things. Antonio seemed a little lost at some points in this routine but quickly got back on track. His frame and movements and hold need work but he is getting there. And I know I’ve been saying I wanted to see him do something with his face besides whip out his usual grin on it but the face he made during this Tango made me want to retract that statement. It was really creepy and is it just me or do his facial expressions seem “plastered on”? Like he puts his face in a certain state and doesn’t change it. It’s kind of unsettling.

I got really into the theme of the dance, even with Antonio giving a blobfish face! The hold was fairly stable, which for some reason has been an issue quite a bit this season. Antonio needs to loosen up his shoulders and concentrate on his feet in order for his moves to be seen as fluid. This might actually be my favorite dance from this couple, even though it is not the most technical, but it was executed with raw emotion and impeccable sharpness. On another note, I wonder how much money ABC is going to have to pay for that nip slip from Sharna. I mean, I’m pretty sure nobody actually cares, but the FCC certainly does! I just find it weird that it was shown on camera for the longest time, and then the producers decide to cut away for only a few seconds, like that was going to do anything. We all saw it. . . you’re going to have to pay money now no matter what. That’s live TV, though! If something like that happens during a dance (which happens quite often, just usually not caught on camera), the producers can’t just cut out the entire routine, or make Sharna stop to fix her top. Whatever. I’m making something so miniscule seem like a big issue, but it’s not. It was a commendable Tango, nip slip or not (which they eventually blurred out for the west coast and online).

Julia’s Score: 8
Bentley’s Score: 8

Wanyá Morris and Lindsay Arnold
Foxtrot: I Say A Little Prayer by Aretha Franklin
Judges’ Scores: 9, 9, 9 (27/30)
#TeamYayZee 1(800)868-3412

Standard Ballroom is not usually Wanyá’s strong suit but I absolutely loved this routine! He finally managed to truly get his frame in check and brought a joyous and happy tone to the dance. I thought the choreography was very creative and fun while still encompassing a lot of Foxtrot content without breaking any rules. This was my favorite routine of the night and I think it was grossly underrated and underscored compared to certain other routines we’ll get to in a bit. I know I’ve commented a lot about how Ginger has too much on her plate but I didn’t realize just how much Wanyá has going on as well. I thought the touring ended early in the season but obviously it’s still going on, and Lindsay doesn’t seem to be travelling with him like other pros have been with their celeb partners. I’m beginning to wonder if this was the best time for Wanyá to do Dancing With the Stars. The travelling and lost rehearsal time hasn’t seemed to affect him much thus far, but it could have a bigger negative impact in these last few weeks of the journey. Last week I said I was starting to get just a little worried about this couple’s safety in the competition because I hadn’t heard much buzz about them outside the hardcore DWTS fan areas, but I think being in jeopardy on Monday most likely prevented an upset elimination for them next week if there was going to be one.

Sure, the theme was a fridge filled with cheesy choreography, but sometimes I like a little cheese in my quesadilla! I very much liked how there was a lot more in hold than side-by-side, because sometimes Foxtrots turn into Contemporary or Jazz routines with sparkly garbage of the arms, but not with these two! It took awhile to get started, but so did every other dance Monday night. Wanyá had the suave elegance to frame Lindsay’s American Smooth choreography, which I found profusely refreshing. Lindsay has yet to show me choreography that is less than stellar! Wanyá was noticeably tense in his shoulders and just barely rushed the music, but overlooking those small details, this was my favorite dance from #TeamYayZee thus far!

Julia’s Score: 10
Bentley’s Score: 9

Ginger Zee and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Viennese Waltz: I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston
Judges’ Scores: 10, 10, 10 (30/30) Highest Score from Round One
#TeamGinAndJuice 1(800)868-3404

I think sometimes on this show the packages influence the judges’ scores, and this was one of those times. I know some have commented that Ginger and Val’s partnership seems flat, so it was nice to be shown how strong their bond is. The dance was definitely Ginger’s best yet but I don’t think it was perfect-score worthy. She didn’t finish her lines all that well and it wasn’t quite smooth enough considering it was a Viennese Waltz. However, she does wonderful with ballroom frame; I think she may be one of the few contestants this season whose strength is Standard Ballroom rather than Latin. I thought it was Val’s best choreography of the season which was a relief because I was kind of starting to worry about him in that department!

My favorite thing about this routine was that it was to the point and didn’t have any fluff, which was what a lot of Ginger’s routines had this season. The connection between Ginger and Val has come a long way, and this routine brought that out with a different tone that Ginger has not experimented wit yet. Before this Viennese Waltz, Ginger was sort of a one-note dancer, being only able to do upbeat and happy dances. But now, she has shown a raw side to her that I wished I saw in her Contemporary. Ginger nailed the turns and, as usual, had phenomenal timing. This was the breakout routine I was waiting for for this couple!

Julia’s Score: 9
Bentley’s Score: 10

Von Miller and Witney Carson Eliminated (Tied for 7th Place)
Salsa: A Little Less Conversation by Elvis Presley
Judges’ Scores: 8, 8, 8 (24/30) Lowest Score From Round One
#TeamBlondeMiller 1(800)868-3411

An Elvis Salsa. We have actually witnessed an Elvis Salsa. That’s just...really weird to think about, but it happened. Anyway, Von went from Michael Jackson to Elvis Presley and he truly embodied the spirit of both icons! He really stepped up his performance level these past two weeks and I could tell he was really excited about these routines. This routine was kind of hectic and while I do think Von kept up reasonably well he didn’t quite hit some of the moves as hard as I wanted him to. There was also a mess-up with one of the lifts but I’m glad Witney didn’t get dropped! I’d predicted this couple being one of the two to go this week before I saw the show, but while I was watching it I started feeling like they would be safe and Jodie and Keo would be leaving instead. So I guess in the end I was a little surprised to see them leave and I was also sad because despite what the packages may have shown, I know Von was taking this competition very seriously and working hard. He really wanted to learn the dances and put the work into doing so.

This Salsa was interesting to say the least. I liked the goofy direction Von and Witney went in, but if they were going to that, they might as well have just gone for Geraldo-level craziness (well, maybe not that crazy). To be honest, I wasn’t completely disappointed in this performance, but I wasn’t completely impressed with it either. His moves were smaller than I would like to be at week seven, but he had the unique Elvis energy for sure! Surprisingly enough, his footwork was the best part of this number. He finally found his footing! It was too late, though, to show the audience his improvements because as we all know, he got the boot. I can’t say I was shocked, but I was confident in thinking that two women were going to be eliminated this week. But then again, my brain is like a hyperactive puppy, and I change my opinion every five seconds. But that’s beside the point. Von started to grow on me, but it was his time to leave.

Julia’s Score: 8
Bentley’s Score: 8

Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas
Jive: Proud Mary by Tina Turner
Judges’ Scores: 10, 10, 10 (10/30) Highest Score From Round One
#PowRightInTheKisser 1(800)868-3410

This was an amazing routine! Paige says she doesn’t have a lot of confidence, but she sure doesn’t show her insecurities onstage! Jive is a difficult dance and she executed it expertly. However, as much as I was rooting for this to get a perfect score on twitter Monday night, that was only because I thought it was better than a certain other dance from earlier in the night that got one. I did notice that quite a bit of the dance was off time and/or out of sync, and some of Paige’s kicks and flicks weren’t quite as sharp as they should have been, so while I loved this dance, I thought it was only relatively deserving of those 10’s from the judges.

Holy cow! This was hands down my favorite routine of the season so far! Paige is not only likeable and beautiful, but she’s inspirational, hard-working, and a phenomenal dancer as well! At first, I was unsure whether or not Paige was getting enough votes to make it to the end, but not I feel as though she is going to receive at least third place. The audience goes crazy for her! The power, the shakes and shimmies, that cartwheel while holding on to Mark! Just amazing. This woman is going places!

Julia’s Score: 9
Bentley’s Score: 10


Julia’s Ranking of the Week 7 Individual Dances
1. Wanyá & Lindsay
2. Paige & Mark
3. Ginger & Val
4. Nyle & Peta
5. Kim & Sasha
6. Jodie & Keo
7. Von & Witney
8. Antonio & Sharna

Bentley’s Ranking of the Week 7 Individual Dances
1. Paige & Mark
2. Nyle & Peta
3. Ginger & Val
4. Wanyá & Lindsay
5. Jodie & Keo
6. Von & Witney
7. Antonio & Sharna
8. Kim & Sasha


Team Dances: Men vs. Women

Team James Brown (Antonio & Sharna, Nyle & Peta, Von & Witney, Wanyá & Lindsay)
Freestyle: Super Bad, Living in America, and I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown
Judges’ Scores: 9, 9, 10 (28/30) Winning Team
#TeamJamesBrown

I thought this dance was pretty fun but nothing special. Most of the moves seemed rather simple but they were executed well enough I guess. I noticed a few mistakes from both Antonio and Nyle (so cool how everyone quickly matched Nyle when he got ahead of the music near the end there!) but Wanyá and Von really nailed this! I don’t really have much else to say on this one. Like I said, it was fun and all, and I liked watching it, but in the end it just felt like a standard Team Freestyle.

It might not have been the most technical Freestyle, but sometimes it’s smart to make a Freestyle a little more flashy than standard ballroom dances because it can come off as boring with too much focus on technique, and not enough focus on entertainment (Team Itsy Bitsy is a prime example of this.) I like how everyone was showcased with their own personal strengths, and it was all blended together with stage-like quality. Wanyá was definitely the superstar in this performance, but I think Antonio held his own as well. I liked how Von and Witney continued being goofy from their Salsa with their solo bit, and I especially liked Nyle then stepping in to do his solo with Peta. The group Jazz part at the end was geniusly stellar, and was the icing on this James Brown cake!

Julia’s Score: 9
Bentley’s Score: 10

Team Beyoncé (Kim & Sasha, Jodie & Keo, Paige & Mark, Ginger & Val)
Freestyle: End of Time, If I Were a Boy, & Crazy In Love by Beyoncé Knowles
Judges’ Scores: 8, 8, 9 (25/30)
#TeamBeyoncé

This dance was kind of the opposite of Team James Brown’s for me. That team’s strategy seemed to be style over substance while this group seemed to really focus on having a lot of dance content and making the routine a true “team” dance. The team dances have annoyed me a lot of the time because they’re often more like team relays, with the bulk of these dances taken up by solos so there really isn’t much of a “team” aspect to the routines. I think there should be a requirement that everyone has to be in the majority of the dance, so I was very happy to see that’s what Team Beyoncé did. They danced together for the bulk of the number and even swapped partners a couple times! They also had more dance content, most of which was at a higher level of difficulty than the other team. However, there were a couple of sync issues here and there, and one of the ladies clearly had some difficulty channelling her “inner Beyoncé”, so unfortunately I was a little disappointed by this one as well. As a side note, I thought it was cool that Paige and Mark did their solo during the “If I Were a Boy” portion of the routine, since the song was written by Mark’s fiancee BC Jean!

I loved how the amazing female contestants were showcased dynamically throughout this Freestyle. Everyone had their own unique style to contribute to the team as a whole, which really made the group parts stand out to me. Unfortunately for Team Beyoncé, though, the songs they were a given were a weird blend, and it made the performance have awkward and unnecessary low points, and without much of steady transitions in between. The pros created some great choreography, though, with their technical Samba, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, and Jazz content. I appreciate that in a routine, even though it was not quite matched up between all of the celebrities properly. Paige and Jodie were pretty much oozing sex, and Ginger and Kim were able to have style that was both classy and sexy. This was a good matchup for a team, but it was clunky at the later parts of the routine. The whole setup and performance were very fun to watch, though! Very original.

Julia’s Score: 9
Bentley’s Score: 9


Total Combined Scores From Musical Icons Night:
Nyle & Peta 28/30 + 28/30 = 56/60
Ginger & Val 30/30 + 25/30 = 55/60
Paige & Mark 30/30 + 25/30 = 55/60
Wanyá & Lindsay 27/30 + 28/30 = 55/60
Antonio & Sharna 24/30 + 28/30 = 52/60
Kim & Sasha 27/30 + 25/30 = 52/60 ELIMINATED
Von & Witney 24/30 + 28/30 = 52/60 ELIMINATED
Jodie & Keo 26/30 + 25/30 = 51/60

Which Team Dance Did We Like Better?

Julia: Tie but I’ll give it to Team Beyoncé for doing more with the “team” challenge

Bentley: Team James Brown


Other Random Week 7 Thoughts

- How amazing was that 360° virtual reality opening?! I didn’t even know that YouTube supported virtual reality videos until I saw the opening number on there for Monday’s show. I love the creativity of the opening numbers season after season. Good job, DWTS!

- Yeah, YouTube is actually starting to phase in that type of thing! I was at Buffer Festival in Toronto back in the fall and they were showing us some of the videos and how they worked.

- One thing we’ve seen a lot of this season that I’m finding incredibly annoying is people complaining about their scores in the packages. It’s okay if they say they had HOPED for better scores, were disappointed in their performance, or want to get better scores next time, but saying that they think a performance of theirs deserved better scores makes them come off as very entitled and arrogant, even in cases when I agree with what they are saying.

- Neither of the couples who left tonight are who I would have chosen to leave, though I was expecting Kim to get the boot for sure and Von was my other guess after much debate in my head throughout the week. During the show the judging portion of Jodie’s segment made me think she’d be leaving instead of Von, but I was happy she was safe because losing both she and Kim in the same week would have been very hard on me for reasons I’ll further explain in the upcoming Kim and Sasha post. And yes, Von and Witney will be getting one as well!

- America, or should I say North America (and only the eastern coasts because apparently the western coasts aren’t part of America), will be the fourth judge next week for the Judges’ Choice Duets as well as the individual routines. I know when Dancing With the Stars tried this is season nineteen, there were some technical difficulties, but I think ABC has learned what to do right this time. I like how America has a say in the scores because it shows the average (or the mode. . . or the median. . . I’m not too sure how the show comes up with the final American scores) of what the general population’s opinions are on the show. At least now nobody can get angry over what America’s score is, because it shows what the majority of the audience (who voted) think of the routines as a whole. Just like last time DWTS tried this, this should be interesting.

- I don’t know whether it’s average or whatever score gets the most votes but I remember we saw at least one 10 last time they did this so I guess it’s the latter...unless the whole thing is actually a farce to allow producers to do whatever they want and put the blame on us if they get backlash for it.

- Next week the remaining couples will partake in a new challenge, which is really just a mash-up of challenges that have been done in the past. Like in Seasons 18 and 21, the top six teams have been put into duos (though technically they are quartets because there are four people in each group) and each team has been paired up with a judge who will design their dance, like in the Season 20 semi-finals. Paige, Mark, Antonio, and Sharna have Carrie Ann as their mentor. Nyle, Peta, Jodie, and Keo have Bruno. Ginger, Val, Wanyá, and Lindsay have Len.

- As of this week this season has been pretty predictable for me. So far all of my preseason elimination predictions have come true, plus a bunch of other random ones I’ve made on this blog and/or twitter, such as Ginger/Val and Paige/Mark being the couples to get perfect scores this week, Team James Brown not having as complex choreography as Team Beyoncé but still winning the team dance challenge anyway, and the Jodie/Keo jeopardy thing back in Week 3. I don’t mean to make a big deal out of this, but I want to brag while I can because I think next week is when I’m going to start being wrong about some things. At least I hope so, because next week we find out who will finish the season in sixth place and my preseason predictions list has a shock elimination of Paige and Mark in that spot. It would certainly be a disappointment if that were to happen, but I don’t think it will. Paige’s great scores this week plus the fact that she seems to have connected with enough of the viewers should allow her to avoid leaving on Monday.

- You were on the target with your preseason predictions, Julia! Do you gamble in Vegas? JK LOL. In all actuality, your preseason predictions are the most accurate predictions I read this season. I am usually awful with predictions, especially with the mess of predictions I had this season. The only time I had a long streak of predictions was in season 19 when I guessed every single elimination correctly up to fourth place. But anyway, good job using your superb analytical skills to make such an accurate prediction!

- I think an elimination of anyone other than Jodie or Antonio would qualify as a shocker next week, but I could only realistically see one of the other four possibly getting the boot on Monday. Paige’s fans seem to be on high-alert at the moment since was in jeopardy last week, and her Jive was very impressive and got a lot of people talking, so she’ll probably be safe. Wanyá was in jeopardy this week so I’m sure his fans rallied to get him past the next elimination (though I’m still just the tiniest bit worried he won’t make the finals because I don’t see nearly as much talk about him as the other five). Nyle hasn’t been in jeopardy at all yet but last night was the second time the score he got from the judges’ paddles was announced as higher than his actual score written on the paper submitted before they gave their comments, so his supporters are all riled up too. That leaves Ginger, who has never been in jeopardy, managed to survive Monday’s double elimination despite being at the bottom of the leaderboard, and got a perfect score for her Viennese Waltz this week. If anyone’s fanbase got complacent this week it was probably hers.

- Even though I think there’s a chance Ginger could be leaving next week I don’t think it will actually happen. I think the spreads Antonio and Jodie would have to cover with votes to get past her is probably a bit too big for either to cover. Out of the remaining six contestants, those two probably have the biggest fanbases outside Dancing With the Stars, but they also ended Monday night in the two lowest positions on the leaderboard. Contestants have managed to overcome even bigger margins in the past than both Jodie and Antonio would have to in order for someone else to leave, so it is possible, but I get the feeling their performances this week might not have been as memorable to the viewers as some of the other dances. Most of twitter seems to think it’s going to be Antonio, but I’m wondering if that’s just wishful thinking. Hopefully they aren’t getting their hopes up too high for a Jodie trio because I think she is going to be the one leaving on Monday. She’s at the bottom of this week’s leaderboard and has been in jeopardy twice already. Plus a female nostalgic icon who suffered from at least some minor confidence issues has come in sixth place for four out of the past five seasons so it seems like it would make sense for Jodie to finish in that spot as well. Antonio is definitely my second guess, though, and certainly within the realm of possibility.

- Jodie is my first guess for elimination next week as well, but Antonio is a very close second. I don’t think the results are very cut and dry this around; I have a feeling that the votes are going to be extremely close!

- #MakeSashaAProForever

- #NoSeriously

- #DoIt
dwts team james brown.jpg

dwts team beyonce.jpg



What did you think of Musical Icons Night on DWTS? What was your favorite individual dance from Monday? Which team did you like better overall? What did you think of Kim & Sasha’s and Von & Witney’s eliminations during the Double Elimination? Who do you think will be eliminated next week?

Next week, America will be the fourth judge, where live viewers can vote onto http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars to cast their scores for each performance! Then, the couples will pair together with another couple in the Judges’ Choice Duet Dances!

For more about Dancing With the Stars, follow the DWTS 2016 Twitter page at @DWTS2016 for more about Dancing With the Stars! Also, follow Julia Delbel on Twitter at @juliadelbel and on Tumblr at forevertrueblue, and follow Paul Bentley on Twitter at @TheBentleyNinja

No comments:

Post a Comment