Friday, September 15, 2017

Pre-Season Spotlight on Debbie Gibson & Alan Bersten

Pre-Season Spotlight On

Debbie Gibson and Alan Bersten

Up next on our Dancing With the Stars Season 25 couple spotlights is 1980’s singer/songwriter Debbie Gibson and her newly promoted pro partner Alan Bersten!

Debbie and Alan.jpg

Bentley On paper, I would be kind of skeptical of this pairing. Debbie Gibson, overall, just seems so different from Alan with her “aura” that I’m having trouble trying to put into words. Debbie seems kind of “warm” in a way.  I’m not saying that Alan isn’t like that, but Debbie is more of a “motherly” figure, and it’s not just because of her age. Alan Bersten, being that he is a new pro, hasn’t necessarily experienced a wide range of partners yet, but seeing him interact with Debbie has been quite a pleasant surprise. I think this is one of those cases where opposite personalities compliment each other. I still don’t think that Debbie has all that great of a chance of going all the way, but maybe being with Alan will help her stick around for a little bit. Either way, I think Debbie might be able to have a good progression on the show, and by looking at the energy that these two have together, I feel as though Debbie and Alan will nail those intense Latin routines!

Dwtsdreams Alan seems so happy to be a pro and it makes me so happy! Alan and Debbie seem like an incredible partnership so far. Seeing Debbie deal with serious health issues while on this show to me is inspiring. I love how she is using this as a rehab in some way. I have to disagree with Bentley about Debbie’s aura. I think they have the same type of personality. They are bubbly and so willing to learn and experience new things. I think this a perfect first partner for Alan because she is “older” but has so much personality and potential. Alan will learn so much from Debbie on how to deal with his partners and I think Debbie will learn so much from Alan.

Bentley I agree that Debbie is inspiring with doing the show despite her health issues. I love the fact that Debbie is bringing awareness to Lyme Disease by doing the show, especially because of how much it has affected some people that I am close to.

Julia I didn’t know Debbie had Lyme Disease but I’m sure if she mentions that it’ll help her out in the inspiration department. :P Alan got just the type of first partner I wanted for him; someone on the older side who probably won’t be a complete flop. :P I tend to agree with Dreams that they will probably gel well together as a team, and I also think Debbie is going to have some good moves. I think Debbie and Alan are going to have a dynamic a lot of viewers will enjoy and for that reason I see them making it at least halfway, and maybe even to the Finals!

Debbie & Alan.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment